PostersHere we publish BioBUF's presented posters
Number of posters
- Ekman, A. et al. (2014). Microalgae as raw material in biorefinery systems: Identification of key issues for LCA. International Conference on Algal Biomass, Biofuels & Bioproducts, Santa Fe, 2014
- Karlsson, E. et al. (2014). Metabolic engineering for production of apidic acid from renewable sources. Bioeconomy development in Sweden. 3 April 2014, Göteborg (PDF 8,7 MB)
- Mapelli, V., et al. (2014). Separation and Conversion Processes: Sugars and Lignin Residues to Valuable Chemicals and Biofuels. Bioeconomy development in Sweden. 3 April 2014, Göteborg (PDF-file 2 MB)
- Kampman, C. et al.. (2014). Thermophilic anaerobic digestion of cattle manure and improving the hydrolysis yield. Bioeconomy development in Sweden. 3 April 2014, Göteborg (PDF-file, 838 kB)
- Mayers, J.J., Albers, E. (2015). Integrated microalgal biorefinery concept – combined production and fermentation feedstock generation. Chalmers University Science and Technology Day, May 21st, Göteborg, Sweden.
- Svensson, O. et al. (2015). Fifty shade of green – glycerol as a substrate for mixotrophic microalgal production. Chalmers University Science and Technology Day, May 21st, Göteborg, Sweden.
- Ekman, A. et al. (2016). Methodological Challenges for LCA of Algae-based products in a biorefinery context. European Biomass Conference and Exhibition, Amsterdam 2016. (PDF-file, 311 kB)
- Ekman, A. et al. (2016)., Life Cycle Assessment of microalgae-based antioxidants, LCA Food, Dublin 2016
- Karlsson, E. et al. (2016). Design of a Bio-Based Adipic Acid Microbial Cell Factory: The Challenging Choice of Microbial Host and Metabolic Pathway. Metabolic Engineering 11, June 26-30, 2016. The Westin Awaji Island, Japan.
- Mattsson, C. (2016). Lignin residue from production of bio-ethanol using spruce as raw material: Fractionation and characterization by 2D NMR and GPC. 14th European Workshop on Lignocellulosics and Pulp (EWLP, June 2016). (PDF-file, 183 kB)
- Xafenias, N. et al. (2016). Biocathodes for enhancing anaerobic growth of Corynebacterium glutamicum with nitrate, 3rd European International Society for Microbial Electrochemistry and Technology Meeting, Rome, Italy.
- Fusco, S. et al. (2017). CRISPR/Cas9-assisted protein engineering. CRISPR: From biology to technology and novel therapeutics. October 22-24, 2017. Sitges, Spain.
- Janssen, M. et al. (2017). Cross-correlation between impact categories in LCAs of forest biomass-based products. 9th International Society for Industrial Ecology (ISIE), June 25-29 2017, Chicago, USA.
- Jeannot, Z. et al. (2017). Microalgal biorefineries – Optimisation of pigment extraction from a recalcitrant strain. Science and Technology Day 2017, 18 maj, 2017. Chalmers University of Technology and University of Gothenburg, Sweden. (PDF-file, 1 MB)
- Sáez-Jiménez, V. et al. (2017). Engineering ammonia lyases for lysine transformation: first steps to green production of adipic acid. 13th Symposium on Biocatalysis and Biotransformations (BioTrans2017), 9-13 July 2017, Budapest, Hungary.
- Shin, J. et al. (2017). Docking and molecular dynamics approach for enzyme selection for α, β-reduction of enoate moiety: toward renewable production of adipic acid. Enzyme Engineering XXIV, Toulouse, France.